So, we agreed that if Papa D really feel that Junior is a girl, he should be the one naming her. But if Junior has a 'wee-wee', I will get to pick his name. With my nephews having their names following the first character of their parents, Papa D and I think we should do the same too. Hence, if Junior is a boy, he will have a name beginning with the letter 'D', and if otherwise, Junior's name will start with the letter 'R'.
My brother has this family free drawing in his notebook, which I am going to do a replica now..
ANNIE MUMMY
:
REGINA & DANIEL / JULIA & JERRY / JACKSON & JOLENE
:
BABY D or R / JAYDEN / JOAQUIN
My mum has this 'laughable' command of English, and it always amuses us when she give weird pronnounications of some day-to-day words. Just like when both Jayden and Joaquin were born, she actually read their names to become animals.. I am not joking! Guess what animals are my 2 darling nephews? Well, the answer is.. Jayden Boy is DRAGON, and little Joaquin is DOLPHIN! Incredible isn't it?
When I told everyone at home that if Junior is a girl, her name would be very likely to be Renaissance. (Papa D thought the name was very artistic and frenchie, and I felt the name sounds like one of a royalty) ANNIE MUMMY then re-pronnounced the beautiful name to DINOSAUR, and everyone broke down into hysterical laughter! God, she actually made little Junior a prehistorical animal!
Well, I may have to put extra consideration into Junior's name, as his/her grandma will be struggling if the name is too complex.. afterall, Junior won't have a Chinese name, so grandma better be able to pronnounce the name perfectly. Imagine her bringing little Junior to the market and telling the hawkers, "This is my grand-daughter, her name is DINOSAUR!" Faintzzzzz....
No comments:
Post a Comment