This seems like the ideal break from work for me, considering that I have always been a workaholic. But the truth is, no break has ever been so terrible and it comes tagged with endless sufferings! Exactly what I am talking about are the dreadful first trimester symptoms that a majority of expectant mums have to go thru. I was reading this parental guide book (compliments from my sis, whose baby is almost 4months old now) that has a list of 10 common pregnancy symptoms, and I scored a good 7 out of the 10! Morning sickness, frequent urination, abdominal cramps, fatigue, dizzy spells, u name it I got it.
Based on the online calculator from babycenter.com, I am about 9 weeks pregnant now. Extra information like Junior's due date is also provided, see below..
Due Date Calculator
Your baby will be born on or around
Friday, March 20, 2009.
You are about 9 weeks pregnant.
I am going to see my gynae for the 2nd time tomorrow, and I hope he will give me the go-ahead to go back to work coz I really need to get myself back onto track. Thinking of the pile of documents which are probably stacking on my desk, and the list of red in my email inbox, immediately makes me forget all my unwellness.. afterall there's no reason why Dr Wee will stop me, as my bleeding problem has completely vanished by now; thank God.
In case I forgot to mention, the lastest ailment that is bothering and irritating me so much is INSOMNIA. I have been only closing my eyes every night at 5am, and yesterday (or rather today), at 6am! That is really nuts, how can I toss and turn for so long and not being able to even snooze? So, I am officially issuing a warning.. don't be surprised if u see another post from me in the most unlordly hours u can ever imagine! Hahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment