That's all because I don't own a digital camera! Years back when I was still with my ex-boyfriend, I had always bugged him for 'permission' to buy one. Him, being a thrifty person, thought there was no real need for me to have a camera when he already own one. Thus, my yearning for a digital camera has been left hanging on all along..
I should have bought one myself after not together with him anymore, but such an IT-moron like me shouldn't be shopping for a tech-gadget alone! It is risky, coz I might just end up spending hundreds buying something which the dishonest salesmen are told to sell (the particular model might be obselete soon, or it may just have some defects in the batch so need to clear)!
Anyway, so much for complaining and blaming on others for not buying a camera.. here are some photos which I really like to share.. *Note: Only for age 21 and above, some nudity scenes. (hahahaha!!)


1) Jeannie's Sweet 30!
2) Kisses for the birthday girl!
3) J & Mama R - Can anyone believe we are 30?!
4) The finger loop of TRUST!

Front view of my stommie.. Normal looking.

First sight of my baby bump!

Look at the spillage over to my back.. Scary!
Last but not least, instruction to Papa D.. Please remember to bring your 10 megapixel digi cam in Oct!
No comments:
Post a Comment