FINALLY, my first-ever blog! I was still telling Rachel in the afternoon that an IT-moron like me, will most likely be resigned to writing a journal than a blog.. which is not a bad idea actually! Those notebooks at PRINTS are so, so pretty, that u wish u can buy every single one of them and write like u'r an octopus!
Well, I still have vivid memories of my school days when we were forced to pen down something everyday in an exercise book called 'JOURNAL', so as to improve our writing skills. (as if the words : 'eating', 'sleeping' and 'doing a poo' will earn us high points in compo writing!) Anyway, I decided, thou shall not be a lagger of technology and it is never too late to start blogging. Who knows one day I may be well writing like a professional blogger (think Xiaxue/Dawn Yang minus their bitching-about each other!), and be earning big bucks doing endorsements for sponsors!! Dream, dream, dream...
1 comment:
Congrats on having your own blog! Gd to take the first step in starting one. Just a comment : As I am using Internet Explorer, the wordings on your blog are a litte too small to read comfortably. Just a comment. Enjoy your blogging. I'll certainly follow ur posts to keep update on how you are doing!
Post a Comment