The first good news was, I am finally cleared from the bleeding condition! Which means I am well enough to head back to my desk in 8 Shenton Way. Secondly, Dr Wee has said that little Junior is growing at an excellent rate! Can u believe my baby is now 3.51cm in length? The last scan (on 7th Aug) shows Junior was only 1.92cm long, and now see how fast he/she grows!
I am dying to show-off the pictures of little Junior, regardless how sucky the resolution is.. so, bear with me people and enjoy the first peek of my precious!
Look at the size of Junior's head.. my sis says it's normal.
Zoomed in slightly, so u can see Junior's little legs.
It is the most amazing experience to have the scan apparatus (like a plastic pounder) pressing and moving around my stomach, and then images of my baby will pop out on the monitor..
Halfway thru the scan, Dr Wee suddenly pointed his finger on the screen and told me I was looking at Junior's butt! Uncontrollably, I let out a giggle and thought to myself "what a nice little pair of buttocks!" At this juncture, it occured to me that wouldn't it be wonderful if Junior turns out to be a girl? She would be such a bootylicous babe, and master the 'generator-butt-shaking' moves which Mama R had always dreamt of learning..
Well, that aside for now.. It seems like both Junior and I are in good shape, and so I would only need to see Dr Wee in one month's time. I was given new vitamins to take after another 30 days intake of my current folic acid. Accordingly to my gynae, this latest vitamin (it was not even available during the time of my sis's & sis-in-law's pregnacy) is a multi-in-one kind of capsule.
With this, I do not need to take any other type of vitamins which is absolutely great; coz I simply hate swallowing pills! If they are not vitamins, u think I will willingly compromise?
No comments:
Post a Comment