What is wrong again this time?? Throwing up in my 10th week? Shouldn't the nausea be long over by now?
Looks like the only old-fashioned word to describe how I am feeling now is, TERRIBLE!!
I am not even eating properly, no intake of food but yet gakking everything out.. Losing sleep is another thing that I least want to think about now, but it too is happening. WHY, WHY, WHY??
Jeannie says it is common for first preggers in their first trimester, but honestly, I have seen my sister and sis-in-law managing so well in their pregnancies; until I am starting to feel the unfairness! Is little Junior punishing Mama R because we had brought him/her into this world without proper family planning? Is it an act of protest because Mama R hasn't been eating nutritiously? Or is little Junior angry because he/she has never heard Papa D talk to him/her before?
Aware of my situation, Papa D was very concerned and felt so bad for not being able to do much about it. He wants to take away the nauseousness from me, and make him the person vomitting instead of me.. how sweet..
Guess what, all the McDonalds (a quarter eaten grilled chicken foldover, 8pcs chicken nuggets, half a pack of fries, and a completely untouched corn cup!) on the dinning table are going to go to waste again; as I am really unable to stomach any of it!
Argghhh.. as I am typing this, I just threw up in my vomit basket beside me.. God knows how many times I have to keep doing this again tonight?!
No comments:
Post a Comment