Saturday, September 13, 2008

COACH Splurge!

It ain't too long before Ms Liao leave for the States.. ermm, is it Florida? Darn it, my brain's keeping all shit and nothing of importance!

Anyway, the thing about X's US trip is, she and her colleague will be going to the COACH store; and she's so kind to offer to help us get whatever we want from there!

I am a fan of COACH bags, and I am not ashamed to even admit that I once bought an imitated one of its 'Signature Stripe Satchel' in pink at a night bazaar in KL. Reason for doing that, I was reluctant to splurge on the real stuff!

Years later, I decided I shouldn't be harsh nor mean to my own goody self by using imitation goods.. and that's when it all began..

Hmmm, I'm not exactly that wealthy to be splurging on Louis Vuitton, Prada, or Loewe. Maybe just the Kate Spade, Christian Dior, Gucci and COACH level.. So, when this fabulous chance for me to lay my hands on anything COACH comes knocking, I rather die than to throw it out of the window! (Honestly, this is an example of how brand-addicts behave and are, pyschologically..)

You can see from the below pictures how lovely those baggies are, and how can any girl resist them?!

Well, I got myself into a dilemma on the bag to get X buy for me.. they are both soooo pretty! (ermmm, they are of the same collection though. Heehee!)

The Newest Mosaic Zoe


Gallery Signature Mosaic Tote


See, I am not lying right? How hard it is to choose between the 2 lovelies! Well, I think I might be more drawn to the latter as it is longer in length but not too tall in height.. meaning it will be easier for me (a shortie) to stick my hands into the bag and ransack! Also, I reckon it will make a great baby bag with its size!

Ok, there is another item that caught my eye.. might be worth the splurge if the quality isn't inferior. Here it is..

It's my fave colour of accessories, GOLD!

Oops.. Was the tearing of the cheque from my cheque book that loud?!

I am prepared for the splurge! Bring it on.. heehee!!

No comments: