Monday, September 15, 2008

Little Miss Frustration

You may call me 'Little Miss Frustration', or 'Little Miss Bad Temper'.. No other names can fit me better, with my recent mood swings hitting a peak!

It's usually my mummy who triggered the devilish side of me, and when that happens; everyone else better stay far, far away! I sometimes wonder does ANNIE MUMMY just mean well, or is she actually cursing Junior? (Note to little Junior, this is not telling you to hate your granny; but something Mama R just have to let it out..)

My mum forbids me to do this, do that. The latest and most annoying one is, I shouldn't be watching 'Miami Ink' at all! WHAT?! WHY?! WHY CAN'T I WATCH MY FAVE PROGRAM?! That is totally absurd, isn't it?

My cousin, Robin, is known for his sloppiness, laziness (to tidy and pack his own living space), and inconsideration for others.. especially people living under the same roof with him. Every evening/night (depending if I have class or not) I would return to a home with zero ventilation! None of the kitchen windows will be opened, and my cousin would be sitting right in front of the TV with the fan blowing at top speed at his body!

I flared up and was complaining to my mum about it, and she said I should just let it go.. "Just be gracious and open the windows if he don't do it." That got me even more pissed, and to make things worse; she added "It is not good for your baby if you keep losing your temper like this."

Excuse me, did I ask for that to happen? Did I want to lose my temper and anger myself for no reason? OF COURSE NOT! All these happened because people were inconsiderate to me first, and hello, I am an expectant mum ok?! If they can't be kind to a pregnant woman, then don't expect to be treated kindly from her!

Imagine a healthy middle-aged man fighting over to cook instant noodles first with an expectant mother.. somemore with the help of my mum! I am all starved after lesson, and ANNIE MUMMY and her boyfriend have had all the time in the world to cook and eat before I got home; but yet they snatched the cooking pot from me! This is really infuriating!

Anyway, I did cooked my instant noodles after my mum was done with cooking for her 'never-got-to-do-anything-himself' boyfriend. My late dinner is finished now, and it spells only one thing (apart from all the frustrations!). That is I am fully exhausted already, and can't wait to collapse right onto my bed!

Zzzzzzzz.... To be continued...

No comments: