Saturday, September 13, 2008

M.I.A. Girl

I am alive, yes, I am.. just Missing In Action from my blog for some 2 weeks now..

Well, I wouldn't blame you if you are mad with the person who caused my 'disappearance', though she is my 2nd fave person in the whole of my company.. Gee, so much about liking somebody!

I had been running around office and Sentosa where I was involved in the long-anticipated training workshop for all the big shots. Not that I was part of the training team (I wish I was!), but rather the backroom support and logistics.. in fact, pre-work began even before I was away sick for 1 month, and going on every single day since. Now, that's what I call BUSY! (Inspired by the classic hits compilation 'Now that's what I call Music')

It was finally over when I stepped into Sentosa this morning for the 5th consecutive day! Stuff were packed, lifted (by me, who else!) and picked up by DHL to go to our different offices right away. Good luck to India and Hong Kong, and have fun sorting out the numerous boxes!

Having been out of the blog-scene for so long, of course my contributions are gonna flow out of the rim. However, I wouldn't want every one of you to suffer from stiff eyeballs and necks from reading a super long post! Thus, I will write my stories in various sections and I assure, you never would get bored with any of it!

Cheers!

No comments: