Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Crazy me

I have never heard any girl complain about having too many shoes, handbags or even clothes. However, it may seem a tad too much when the girl buys a total of 4 shoes in 1 spree; and another pair in the same week.. Errrrmmmm, yes, I happen to be that girl.

I have been going to this shoe shop in Northpoint, Yishun for quite some time, and never managed to buy anything from them as shoes of my size are always sold out. Hence, I walked into the shop earlier with just an open mind to see if I may have any luck in getting a pair of flats which I am trying to replace my old filthy pair from KL, Malaysia. Little did I expect they would have my size in every single pair I tried!

You know how the story goes next.

I am now sitting on the bus with 2 bags full of shoes, convincing myself that I have got a great deal with those shoes; really cheap they are! Even to the extent of thinking these shoes kinda make up for my loss of sleep the past few days. I feel better already, hah! ;D




No comments: