Sunday, June 24, 2012

Deadly weather

I wonder if anyone of you out there feels the same as I am, feeling like you are killed by the horrid weather with a headache that never goes away, an unbearable urge to throw up but just can't gag when you get to the bowl. That's not all, the disgusting diarrhea? Eeeek...

I'm rather ashamed, and very frustrated that the deadly weather has knocked me out time and time again. In fact, thrice in a short 1 month's time. I have been off sick for 3 times now, and honestly, I am quite scared thinking of the consequences for a newcomer who's still in her probation.

Actually, thinking back, I'm even suspecting if it could be the stress I am undergoing that made me sick. Everything started perfect with excitement and of course, anticipation. However, that anticipation kinda built up unnecessary pressure onto me as the most junior person in the whole team.

I guess looking ahead and keeping a positive mindset, coupled with a healthy body, would be the best medicine right now. But actually, the remedy would work better if the weather can be slightly kinder to mankind; or at least kinder to those who are sick now..

No comments: