Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Excessive & Expensive

I am on a taxi again.. and totally hating myself for it.

Wish I can blame my new employer for having their office located in the city, and then blame someone or something else for making me such a dilly-dally person. Just so, I feel less guilty for incurring all the expensive taxi fares.
However this will not in any way solve the problem, and the monies in my bank account will continue going into the cab company until I do something.

I learnt from all my years of employment that it is imperative to document down things that people say, so that you will not get in a situation where people say they didn't say what they did. Hence, to practise what I preach, I am now putting down the following :

. Thou shall not hit 'snooze' when the alarm rings every morning
. Thou shall drag my feet up, and away from the bed once thou open my eyes
. Thou shall iron my work attire the night before no matter how tired thou am
. Thou shall spend less than 1 hr in making up and dressing myself
. Thou shall take the MRT at all cost, unless I am still at home at 8.10am

I think I have covered the potential areas for causing my excessive and expensive commute to work. I will be really hopeless if I have not came to my senses with the taxi meter showing a total of $32.65 at Suntec!



No comments: