Call me a whiny bitch for all you want.. I really am one, every single weekday morning!!
I can hardly remember the last time I was travelling to work happily, smiley, and comfortably seated in a bus/train. I am slapped with a horrible, horrible commuting experience every day with the exception of the school holidays months.
The train rides are not enjoyable and pleasant anymore. The buses are worse. Waiting for the bus to arrive is 100 times worse than waiting for your death. It is frustrating, irritating and totally unacceptable! A feeder bus service that only serves 1-2 estates should not take 30 mins or more to reach each bus stop. The frequency chart says 8-12mins for peak hours. Even the non-peak frequency is at the most 14 mins interval.
I reckon my blood pressure has shot sky high yesterday after waiting for more than 30 mins for the bus to arrive. I got up to the bus, and saw another bus right behind the one I'm on. (Later that night my mom told me there was actually a 3rd bus behind as well) I challenged the bus driver by asking "Uncle, why the bus took so long to come? It is more than 30 mins you know?!!" I was hopping mad when the driver gave me the ultimate lame answer "Many people lah!"
Honestly, it has got to a point that I may want to consider looking for a job in closer proximity from my house. It is so not worth my life to have my mornings ruined completely by useless, irresponsible service provider! Not forgetting that is only a part of a work day. I still have work pressure to face thereafter.
No comments:
Post a Comment