All the rigid rules about I can't sit upright all day long, can't have the fan blowing at me day or night, can't even drink a single sip of water (i mean pure H2O), and not being able to bath with water from the heater! They are driving me crazy as each day comes.. Even my body is putting up a protest towards these unreasonable treatments, with pimples popping out at the most unexpected spots - back and sides of my neck, behind my ears, on my butt and even down my cleavage!! But the worst of all, is my face.. the gross zits have infested and totally ruined my 'money-earning' asset! There are so many of them, that they can even form a straight line on top of my upper lip.. Pimply lip-liner?? Yucks!!
Tell ya'all, I am so going to hate red dates after my confinement! And whatever that goes into the red dates tea that I have to drink all day and night! To me, it is a sweet drink that fails to quench my thirst, and a superb wind-expellent.. not very sexy, I know. How can it be thirst-quenching like water does?! Sad to say, my mum believes it to be..
I have a secret which I am going to bring to my coffin.. something I did which my mum has forbidden me to do. That aside, I think I am still the most disclipined person in confinement so far. Do tell me when there's someone who has broken my record of not showering in 5 days, ya?!
Look at the amount of ginger on my finished plate! Morbid isn't it?!
No comments:
Post a Comment