Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poop Attack!!

You would have heard of 'Mars Attack', 'Star Wars - Attack of the Clones'.. but Poop Attack?!

This is what it is, I have been attacked by baby Rianne's poop!! Remember in one earlier post, I mentioned that the little princess seems to be having diarrohea, as she was farting and pooing quite frequently. Her stools are all watery, yellowish with little white bits. Don't ask me what those are, as I had earlier replied my sister-in-law with "I don't know, but they look like rice grains."

I have checked with more than 1 doctor at the polyclinic, and they have all assured me that it's nothing more than normal for breastfed babies to have poop of this kind. Well, what do they think about spurting poop then?!

I was changing Rianne this morning after her feed, and I was prepared to use more than 1 new diaper as usual. However, I managed to 'catch' her poop on the dirty diaper, before a new nappy was dished underneath her bottoms. Pleased with my work, I lifted her little feet to chuck the new piece under. Never did I expect a gush of watery poop to come spurting onto me!! Holy S#@*!!

This is the first time in my life that I am actually glad I am short.. Poop were on my hands, my thighs, my pjs, my bedsheet, but not on my mouth! I was still taken aback at what just happened, and my mind was in a whirlpool - should I clean myself up first or change Rianne?

Parents will tell me, "it is something you will get used to, very soon.." Will I, I really wonder? Or maybe my mum ought to stop feeding me (which indirectly feeds Rianne) stuff that induce farting, or in her own words, wind-expelling.

Poop aside, I need to exclaim, yes, exclaim.. I simply adore Danny Gokey and Kris Allen from American Idol 8! My God, dashing and super vocalists! They are not all the talents in this season.. I'm going to talk more about them tomorrow, watch out for it!

No comments: