Both were born respectively in March and April last year, which means they are turning 1 very soon. After the birth of my sister's No. 2, my family will then comprise of 2 one year olds, and 2 newborns.. 2 boys and 2 girls! Such a handful of children..
With my brother and his wife not together anymore, we are seeing lesser of Joaquin. But luckily we are very much on talking terms with my sister-in-law still, or rather, my sister-in-law is still so concerned about that heartless brother of mine. Apart from letting his wife down, my brother had also made everyone in his family worried and disappointed, time & time again! His latest arrest has landed himself a 15mths imprisonment & 8 strokes of cane sentence. I wish I could help him.. Going under the cane for 8 strokes is really a hefty punishment, for an underdog like my brother. What did he do? Not the mastermind of a robbery, nor is he the triad leader who loan out bucks to people.. just a small fry, and yet have to be punished that heavily.
I feel bad that I am unable to go visit my brother until I finish my confinement. I have so much to share with him, especially my story about baby Rianne. My brother loves kids as much as everyone else in my family, so I know he will definitely adore Rianne.. I am pretty sure that he will miss very much another important person of his life - his son, Joaquin. He is one of the inspirations for this post, when he and his mummy came visiting me on Sunday; and he is such a big boy now!
This baby is now a big boy who can clap his hands, do the 'Twinkle, twinkle little star' opening and clenching his fists, and move really quickly on the floor..
The other big guy is Jayden.. I was surprised at how much he has grown since the last time I saw him, which was just before I had given birth. He was wearing the polo-tee I bought for him from UK, and it fitted so well; like a small adult!
Hmmmm, to conclude, children grow up fast and people age like water flowing from a fountain. I am honestly contented with what I have at the age of 31 - a progressing career, a family who cares and love one another, a bunch of best friends, and my most precious darling - Rianne.
No comments:
Post a Comment