I am a massive fan of this show!! The couple, Jon & Kate, are the luckiest people in the world! Imagine knowing that you are expecting triplets, you & your husband would probably deafen the gynae/ultrasound technician with screams of joy and excitement! Hear this, Kate was expecting 2 sets of triplets!! 6 babies in one stomach! Ok, now SCREAMMMMM....
They already had a set of girl twins, and with 2 more sets of triplets (1 set boys, 1 set girls); they are an enormous family of 10! The mother, Kate, had to leave her job as a nurse and stay home full-time to care for the 8 kids. I guess non-mothers would never know how darn tedious it is to care for 1 baby, and 8? A challenge, both emotionally & physically!
Just a few days into motherhood, and I am already feeling it.. Bathing the baby as soon as you just got out of bed, no, actually, feeding the baby before you even wake up, checking and changing diapers regularly, feeding the baby again every 2-3hourly, giving gripe water or plain water, burping the baby, and then repeating everything else again in a routine of 24-7.
Rianne seems to be having the runs today, or rather, since the day Mama R had super peppery pig intestine soup made by granny. I had the joy of changing 3 diapers at one time, because she was staining every new diaper I laid her bottoms on. And the poo, was the colour of my favourite song by COLDPLAY - 'Yellow'. "It was all yellow.."
I hope those are the jaundice substance (bilirublin) present inside Rianne, and she's finally working them out of her body! Way to go, Junior! =)
Can't resist showing all of you the below pictures of Rianne all covered up, all showered and 'fisting' around!
No comments:
Post a Comment