Finally, my little princess is home after a long week spent in the hospital! We have her bed (with a pink heart-shaped balloon tied to it, compliments from J Quek), and everything else all ready for her..
She wasn't too difficult to handle (hah, better not speak too soon!), only a little tricky to get her to wake up for milk. She was sleeping and sleeping, maybe to make up for the loss of it when she was in hospital having injections & blood drawn everytime. So when she's sleeping beyond her feeding time, I have to express milk and store it in the freezer/fridge (if I am confident she will consume it within 48hrs).
The irregular feeding and a little pee & poo, got me & my mum sleeping at only 3am last night! Boy, we were so tired and I had overslept til 5am when my alarm was supposed to wake me up at 4.30am to feed Rianne! I have to feed her with pre-expressed milk (a whopping amount of 50ml!) which was faster, as the problem with Rianne's breastfeeding is, she always fall asleep after a while of suckling. And that I mean, she really falls into deep slumber.. No matter how I tried to wake her up, or tease her with the 'milk tap'; she just wouldn't respond.
I'm glad I gave her the 50ml of pre-expressed milk last night, coz we (mother & daughter) slept like logs after that! Talking about kinship, I can't help but find it amazing that me & my darling are really connected.. A few ocassions she was yawning, and I follow suit. Or else, it was me who yawned first and she did next. Sorry to be crude, but we are even farting consecutively one after another! What an amazing bonding of the gases, Hahahaha..
You guys must have heard of people who got their names, not from their parents but from fortune-tellers or some prestigious geomancer. I have got a naming master to give Rianne a chinese name based on the date & time of her birth. The analysis of the Rianne's fortune says that she is born in the 'Water' element. However, her life does not consist of enough 'Water', plus another element - 'Gold'. Hence, the 5 top blessed names, and 2 sets of chinese characters which I can form them up myself, are of these 2 elements. Anyway, I like to thank my dear sister-in-law for the kind name suggestion 'LIM KIM ZUI'.. Thanks, but I rather go with one of these below! ;p
Lin Yu(3rd) Yao(2nd) - Like this because it sounds so poetic
Lin Yi(1st) Ting(2nd)
Lin Wan(3rd) Xuan(2nd) - My most liked so far
Lin Yu(4th) Han(2nd)
Lin Yu(4th/2nd) Xuan(2nd) - Like these two second best
Lin Yu(4th) Qi(2nd)
Not really going to poll for the most preferred name, but I am open to all your votes..
Latest picture of Rianne.. which of the above names best suit her?
No comments:
Post a Comment