My mum & family, for supporting my decision since Day One and offering their help whenever, wherever they can..
My bestest friends, for their encouragement and advice (esp. very useful preggy info) and even volunteering to be at the labour ward to root for me!!
My colleagues and boss, for being ever so understanding and helping me out with work.
I also want to thank my 'loyal' blog readers (you know who you are!!) for being so concerned about me and my condition. I am indeed honoured to know that people actually enjoy reading my blog.. (head swelling now, heehee!!)
Well, if you remember my earlier words before, I am not a born-blogger myself. I was inspired by this husband, Dylan Tan, who has a blog about his wife's pregancy, and now pregnancies. His eloquent writing impresses not only me, but a great pool of loyal readers that you can see for yourself here.
His wife, or 'the Mrs' as how he call her, delivered a pair of twins on the same day I was admitted to the hospital. She had to undergo a C-section to take the babies out at their only 35th week. But I am so happy and emotional when I saw the pictures of the lovely twins, as they have indeed fought hard and long for this day. Their birthday was exactly the birthday of 'Ti Gong' (the God of the Heavenly Palace). And as my mum had said (she had thought Junior would be born this day), babies born on the 3rd Feb will be blessed by Ti Gong like as if they are his children. I know Dylan's twins will be so loved by everyone, esp. readers like me!
OK, so to aplease my own loyal readers, I have to expose this ugly side of me - my tummy at 8mths of pregnancy! Looking at the pictures, you may wonder how can I even tie my drawstring pants with the tummy blocking? The truth is, I can't.. I feel and tie without looking.
Check out the dark naval line which doesn't follow a straight line?!
The covered up Mama R at 54kg, with Junior weighing 1.8kg inside!
With my hospitalization leave til the 20th, I'd better start repacking my hospital bag.. Delivery suite, here I come!!
1 comment:
Hello Mama R,
Thanks for your introduction of me on your blog. Thanks also for being a reader and most importantly thank you for your love towards the twins!!
Now that I know I have a reader in you, I will be checking back to see your progress!!
Here's wishing you a smooth and easy labour!
Happy Birthing!!
Post a Comment